Wednesday 16 March 2011

ten romantic words to say to our beloved girlfriend

1...When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, says "i will love you until the last roses die"

2...last night i looked up into the stars and matched eachone with a reason why i love u..i was doing great untill i ran out of stars

3...if you held up 11 roses into a miror..you`d be looking at 12of the most beautiful things in the worlds..

4...i sent an angel to look over you at night..the angel come back a minute later and i asked why..it told me...."angels don`t watch other angels"

5...they say a picture tells 1,000 words but when i see yours all i see is 3:..i...love...you...

6...you are my bestfriends, my shoulder to lean on..the one person i know i can count on..you`re the love of my life.you`re my one and only..you`re my everything

7...life without you is like a broken pencil..pointless

8...if i had to choose between breathing and loving you..i will use my last breath to say i love you

9...look into my eyes and you`ll find me...lookinto my heart and you`ll find you

10...i was just going to say something, buti forgot when i started looking at you

No comments:

Post a Comment